Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This is pretty much going to be like a journal of mine and I know its public but I doubt anyone will read these. Unless I tell them too. So if your reading this now by any chance, please go my first ever post called "Welcome To My Blog(:" because that will explain everything about this.

    I'm not sure what to title these things so I guess I'll stick to the Dates/Days. Got any ideas? Please tell me:)

    Well I lost my phone and so now I'm really antsy. I get like that when I lose it. I'm not sure why. I barely text unless I'm annoying Erin :) or texting my parents. I don't recieve many either. I guess I just like to hold on to it. It's either:
-On my bus
-At school somewhere
-Or somewhere at home (which is highly unlikely considering the last time I looked at it was when I was on the bus this morning to turn it off)

    I have stuff on DeviantArt that are never going to get finished since I lost my USB so sorry about the commissions.. Jeez who am I talking too? I feel like I'm making a DeviantArt journal... Oh wells.

    I should be doing homework but I forgot my science book at school so I can't do my vocabulary. Speaking of school, I'm going into highschool soon. Highschool and future, those two words scare me. Probably taking German I, Orchestra(I'm gonna try for Symphony) and Personal Finance. Fun right?

    I would be blogging from my Ipod but it isn't cooperating at the moment.
I'm going to Kumon soon..

This is a really long post

Bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment